Membership Restore Primary Care Wellness
Our commitment to Restore Primary Care and Behavioral Health Members is to have transparent pricing and quality health care without the hassle of insurance deductibles. There are no hidden fees. Our monthly membership covers all your primary care needs. We are here to help you discover and provide a level of quality healthcare that is affordable in order to maintain optimal health. We are looking forward to developing a healthy, trusting relationship with you and your family.
MEMBERSHIP PLAN BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Little to no wait times, Same or Next-Day Appointments
- Unlimited appointments
- Sick visits
- Discounted Labs
- Secured electronic communication 24/7 after-hours
- Chronic Care management
- Annual Wellness
- Sports Physical
Our commitment to At Home Primary Care Members is to have transparent pricing.
There are no hidden fees; the monthly membership covers your primary needs.
We accept Aetna, Humana, TRICARE, BCBS, Medicare, Humana Commercial HMO, PPO and most insurance plans. Please call to see if we accept your insurance. We also accept cash, debit, and credit card.
We selectively offer Home visits for non emergency. Please call or email for details.
We provide care for ages 16 and up including, Adolescents, Adults and Geriatrics.
Yes , we will still see you if you prefer not to commit to a monthly membership. We offer fee for service.
Our goal is to provide clients with same or next-day visits. However, If you are sick and are experiencing issues, your provider will see you more often. Whether you need us the next day or in a few week. We can also have Telehealth visits once you have established care with us.
NO, WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT PROVIDE EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES. If you have or are experiencing a life-threatening emergency please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Of course! However, a reasonable expectation for availability would be appreciated.
Upon enrollment and becoming a member, you will be given a personal number directly to your clinician. In which he/she is available by text or phone after hours only for urgent, but non-emergency matter. However, if it is not an urgent matter and can wait until the following business day this would be appreciated. If it is an emergency we do advise to call 911.
Our membership works well for clients who want to actively participate in improving their health and staying well, including:
- Clients desiring easy and direct communication with their clinicians.
- Clients who want their clinicians to address the root cause of their illness, while treating or reducing the symptoms.
- Clients who enjoy in depth care and quality clinic visits.
- Clients who live busy lifestyles. Some issues can be addressed without the need for a visit (text, phone, email or video).
- Clients who have high insurance premiums and or high-deductible health plans.
- Self-insured business owners who wants to provide their employees with quality affordable health care